Friday, May 30, 2008

☆Pizza Party 2☆ 

I'm so sorry!!
I made a mistake to comment on my blog before this post.
I want to get poised again.

My friends and I had a wonderful party at my house yesterday.
What do you think the party I had?
It's a "Pizza Party".

We delivered a pizza to my house.
It was a first time for me, so I was so excited at that time.
We had eating it and drinking some alcohol and so on.
We had a very good time there.

One of the exciting thing is My friends stayed the night at my house.
I was looking forward to their staying , so I was verry happy☆
We talked about love and worry about that...and so on.

I had a very good time, and I want to have a time kind of this again.

1 comment:

Lollipop said...

I enjoyed it very much!
Thank you☆
Let's do it again soon~
Next, in my home?! ;->