Wednesday, May 28, 2008

☆About me☆

Hello. ☆Nice to meet you☆
My name is milk cocoa.

I am poor at using a computer,
so this is the first time to comment on my blog today!!
I wanted to comment on this blog soon,
but I couldn't understand to use this,
and I finally understand how to use a blog.
I'm very happy!!! I hope to see more of you.

☆Let me introduce myself☆
I am 20 years old, so I am a second year student at ferris university.
I belong to the English Department, so I like English very much☆
Now, I belong to the tea ceremony club and involve in volunteer work.
☆I lead a full life very much every day☆

The most happiest day lately is My Birthday.
My birthday is May 20 and it was a special day for me this year.
Why?…Because I would be 20 years old.
My best friends of the university celebrated my 20th birthday at the day☆
My friend and I had dinner at a restaurant,and we had a very good time there.

☆I am very happy because I have very good friends☆
I want to treasure them the most of all.

Can you see something about me?
I want you to appreciate me, so I want to see you soon.
See you later!





No comments: