Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Go to Machida♪

Today was the last class of this semester!! I hadn't finiched my reports which must submited to school today. I tried to make them hard, so I managed to finish writing them.
On the afternoon, my friends, Takako and Mayuko and I went to Machida to go to Sweet Viking♪ We have promised to go there, so I tried hard to finish my reports!!
At Sweet Viking, there were many kinds of delicious sweets, so we went to sweets corner again and again.
We had a very good time, and really enjoyed eating sweets♪
After that, we went to karaoke!! I like singing songs wery much, because I can relax my mind with singing, so I could feel relaxed with singing today!!!
We have summer vacation from tomorrow, so I want to enjoy my summer vacation. I will write comments about my vacation on my blog durling summer vacation♪

No comments: