Sunday, June 8, 2008

Movie Revie

One movie I want to see is "HairSpray".
Here is some reviews:

swkidder from United States :"This is not CINEMA and it's not ART ... what is, however, is the most fun ... a totally incredible, wonderful, feel good, and so glad you went experience."

Bailey158 from United States:"...nothing replaces seeing Hairspray on Broadway, the movie was amazing and from the laughter and responses of the audience I think a lot of people will agree. I really expect to see this movie winning awards."

ive_been_expecting_you from Kent, UK:"..., however is a fantastically feel-good movie. Nikki Blonsky literally LIGHTS UP the screen and the very strong supporting cast deliver a brilliant re-spin on the 1988 classic. In a very depressing, violent world it was a real pleasure to sit through this 2 hours happy-fest and the smile didn't disappear from my face for the entire run time."


Based on the review, I want to see the movie more. They say it is a feel-good movie and the smile didn't disappear from their face. They say great comment about this movie.I really want to see this movie more!!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I'm watching it right now as I type this!!